Friday, August 6, 2010

MOSTAFEI now under EU PROTECTION

Iranian lawyer for Ashtiani, MOSTAFEI, now under EU diplomatic protection, but wife still held by Iranian authorities without a charge. Keep on praying for them.


Prayer for Mostafei:
Psalm 27-1-2

The Lord is my light and my salvation--
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall


Prayer taught by Jesus through TLIG (Let's all pray this)
"Righteous One, Beloved Father,
blessed be Your Name,
assemble all Your faithful ones,
let the heavens proclaim Your Righteousness,
let every lip praise Your Holy Name continually,
malice must be banished from the deceivers,
help those whose spirit is crushed,
revive them as Your Word has guaranteed,
the vow I have made I will keep and fulfill,
I pray for Your Churches,
may they all be one, Father,
may they be one in You;
amen;"




For more of the news, go to:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/08/06/turkey.iran.stoning.lawyer/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=JtUk4r45LiP&wom=false