Wednesday, February 5, 2014

PASTORS WHO HAVE GONE ASTRAY

 


 
 Out of the 6.7 billion population on eartth, 1.1B are Catholic, where I used to belong from birth up to my awakening in 2011.

I served the parish as lector/commentator, catechist and acted as a secretary of the pastoral council. Why would I leave the Church? Despite the activities, I felt that something is missing. The Church issues doctrines, dogmas, which veer away from the Word of God. Not knowing the scriptures and relying only from other laymen or pastors could mislead you if they themselves are misled
I surfed the different denominations, from Baptist, to Born Again, and others. Until I accidentally tuned in to the preaching of Pastor Apollo Quiboloy. Through daily watching of his program which is 24/7 (with replays). I found the truth. It is all Bible based, the core of his teaching is salvation by doing the will of the Father. (Some people call him a cult. You would know a cult or  false prophet by its teaching.)
The other denominations, including the Catholic Church, were rocked by scandal.
Homilies do not touch hell, tithing, or anything that would offend the congregation by the  truth.
_____________________

Following is an excerpt from Baptize by Blazing fire, testimonies of
Sister Baek, Bong-Nyo: 
:

"After a little time, Jesus started speaking in a harsh voice, Jesus stated that the churches and pastors are worshiping Him in vain.  They follow tradition and works of men.  Many of the services are short and void in message.  The length in worship and praise time has become unacceptable.  They are more concerned with when it will be over.  The preaching time has been shortened.  Jesus was expressing His distress.  Generally, services are about an hour in length; however, many services have become less than one hour.  They are in a hurry to finish.  Jesus would like to manifest in the preachers' bodies, but the pastors preach in the flesh and not in the spirit.  They are more concerned about time management than preaching in the Spirit.  With less worship and service time, many preachers are utilizing the free time for personal use, such as dining, taking trips with the congregation, and wasting time on other trivial matters.  Some pastors are distracted and deluded by attractive sisters, and give great attention to their beauty.   Moreover, some pastors do no treat the congregation with equal respect.  The wealthier members are given more time and respect than those without money.  These types of pastors are not spending enough time in prayer for the glory of God, but they are praying trivially, which is frustrating and dismaying to our Lord.  The messages are not led by the Holy Spirit.  The messages are provided by the strength of the Pastors' knowledge and their flesh.  Messages not from the Spirit will result in short, vain preaching.  Preachers elect not to be led by the Holy Spirit, but by the will of the congregation.  Jesus desires to powerfully anoint and utilize pastors for God's glory.  However, the preachers have, by their own will, given up seeking the Lord's anointing.  Now their carnal mind rules over their spirit.  Many preachers cannot feel God's heart and desires.  God is deeply saddened.  When expanding or building a church, some preachers do it for the sake of their own glory and pride.  In their hearts, the building is a monument to themselves.  These types of pastors spend very little time in prayer and are preoccupied with the materialism of the world. 
As the Lord told me about these things, I saw the expression of grief on His face.  Although many preachers can boast about their spectacular buildings, Heaven considers it trivial.  Heaven's way is higher than Earth's; what one perceives as important on Earth may be incidental in Heaven.  Jesus told me, "Not all pastors are wicked; however, the disobedient ones must be disciplined.  If they do not repent, I will throw them in hell.  In hell they will be tormented, and in a short time, I shall take you there, where you will witness those who have gone before them."
Later on that day, I needed help from the Lord to understand something.  Some believers, who have been Christians for decades, told me that when a person dies, he or she enters either Heaven or hell.  They claimed that a person could not visit Heaven or hell while they were still alive.  They said it was nonsense.  They said my church had issues on doctrine and beliefs.  They would make sarcastic remarks about our prayer meetings and ridicule the lengthy hours.  They further claimed that Pastor Kim and the church might be a cult.  So I prayed, "Please Lord, what if our church is really a cult? What will happen to my family?" The Lord said, "What is a cult? People are criticizing and judging one another because of their differences, denominations and doctrines.  They are committing sin.  However, I am very pleased with your church.  You and your church members pray without ceasing throughout the night.  Those who have persecuted you and called you a cult will know I live and am the Lord.  You have received the gift of healing the sick and are able to cast out demons.  You also live by following the Holy Spirit." Jesus continued, "People who judge and criticize one another will receive terrible judgment.  Do not let them lead you astray.  I am deeply moved by your prayers.  Do not worry.  I will protect you and your church.  Although it is My wish to reveal Myself to all My people and grant them spiritual gifts, they do not seek Me.  Many are not praying according to My will."  I asked him, "Jesus, what will become of our church?" Jesus said, "You are fortunate to be filled with the Holy Spirit and to receive the gift of tongues so soon.  The holy fire will be felt and received by the congregation."
During long services, Pastor Kim powerfully preaches through the strength of the Holy Spirit's anointing.  Some might assume that we would dose off during long services; however, the assertive preaching, praising, singing, and fired-up worship are all done with so much compassion that we are full of energy and can continue all night through the next day.  One day, our pastor preached with such assertiveness that his face turned red.  During the sermon, which was powerful and passionate, I saw a vision of God's glorious throne.  Father God was pouring down anointing oil.  It appeared that the Holy Spirit was anointing the pastor with fire.  I could see Father God continuously pouring down fire and anointing oil onto the pastor.  The preaching became very powerful and delightful.  I saw the Lord Jesus laughing with joy.  The Lord told an angel to diligently record the events of the service.  The angel acknowledged and obeyed. 
I asked Jesus about another worldwide church, that had many branches, even in Korea.  Some say their numbers are great due to their history and tradition.  "Are they believers like us?", I asked Jesus.  Jesus answered, "If they believe in Me, of course they will be saved.  But that church degrades the Word of God by wedding it with the world.
As we were discussing this particular church, in a vision, I was shown a king of demons.  This evil demon looked worried, nervous and appeared apprehensive of his plan, with that particular church.  Jesus said, "Many of God's people are very ignorant of the devil and the evil spirits.  My people faithfully live their lives without giving much consideration to the enemy; however, the devil will attempt to hinder your work.  Be of good courage."
Later on, when I was praying beside the pastor, an enormous red dragon appeared.  The beast entered through the front door.  It seemed to be as high as the sky.  The expression of the beast was pure anger.  It kept wiggling its nose.  The dragon spoke, "I am trying to enter your body.  How dare you challenge me!  I am the king of hell!  All in hell obey me with fear.  Who do you think you are? You are nobody.  You have no right to reveal my identity.  Aha.  I now know who you are.  One of my subordinates has just informed me of you.  I had previously ordered this subordinate to deceive and lead many people to hell.  However, he came back unsuccessful.  When I asked him why he had failed, he said, 'My king, you must see for yourself why it is so difficult.  I thought I could easily lead people to suicide.  However, the prayers of Christians are very powerful.'  'What are you stating?' I scolded the subordinate.  I had to verify the subordinates' claim.  It was true, it was nearly impossible to fight the prayers."  Although the dragon frightened and scolded us, we were safe because Jesus protected us. The dragon shouted vulgar profanity and said, "I have been hindered." Then Jesus replied to the beast, "Where do you think you are? Do not be rude and violent.  If you touch one person from The Lord's Church, you will be punished and my Father will strike you." The beast was distressed, and he then suddenly vanished.  Jesus said, "That dragon in hell attempted to deceive you as the king of evil spirits.  This is the first manifestation of that particular beast.  He had always sent his subordinates to the Earth to do his bidding.  Pray diligently and without ceasing.  Always be cautious, and do not worry, because the triune God will always protect you

Go to Baptize by Blazing Fire
http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/babtize_by_blazing_fire/index.htm