Friday, February 8, 2013

FLOWER DELIVERY




  I truly believe this. How many flowers 
end up at the funeral home and how many 
flowers did the  deceased person enjoy 
while they were alive?
Here's an e-flower from me!
Enjoy your day!

                                          

PLEASE READ TO 

THE 

BOTTOM.

Flower Delivery ...
I would rather have one rose 
 a kind word from a friend while 
I'm here, than a whole truck load 
when I'm gone . 

These Are For You !!!
 


Just Forward
these to all your friends.

Don't you know the phrase ..... 
'Stop and Smell the Flowers' ???
 

 
 Let's just see how many 'Bouquets' 
you end up with !!! 

Happiness keeps you Sweet,
 
Trials keep you Strong,
 
Sorrows keep you Human,
 
Failures keep you Humble,
 
Success keeps you Glowing,
 

But ..... Only Friends ......
 
Keep You Going !!!
 

See how many you get today !!!


                                   
 Thank you my friend for being a part 
of my life.
=


 Thank you Libby for the flower!