Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Virgin Mary, Mother of God

The Virgin Mary, the mother of God, is much maligned by other sects. They say that Catholics give undue importance to Mama Mary. And why not? Being vessel of GOD during His first coming on earth to be with His people.To save them He offered Himself..

Mama Mary herself said that she is not GOD, but a co-redemptrix, to bring us closer to God.Even Jesus is telling us that without her, we would be lost.

CO-REDEMPTRIX
"You will not stop the words of My Mother. She is your Co-Redemptrix, and as such, it is She Who has been given the mission to bring you back onto the road to the Kingdom. Without Her you will be lost." - Jesus, August 5, 1974




SINLESS
"Remember, My children, come to My Mother; for in Her memory of Her human days upon earth, She above all humans created--sinless, without the stigma of sin, a perfect life upon earth without sin, and assumed into Heaven, body and spirit--She above all can direct you because She is your Mother; She is the Queen of Heaven, and the Mother of every human being upon earth." - Jesus, August 14, 1979




ONLY CHILD
"I come to you as your God, and I also want to make this clear: I did not have any brothers or sisters in My family. My Mother was Mary Ever Virgin. This was a supernatural manifestation from Heaven and only those who are in the light, they fully understand the existence of My Mother and the role She played in establishing the One, True Church upon earth." - Jesus, October 2, 1987

 
GENTLEST
"I give you My heart, torn anew by My own. I give you My Mother, the gentlest of creatures, human and sublime. I give you My Mother Who will be with you through the battle until I return as I ascended into Heaven." - Jesus, August 14, 1979


"As a great Mother of great sorrows, She has opened Her heart to all mankind, choosing of Her own free will to act as your Mother, the Mother of all nations, the Mother of all children of earth--to guide you back to the road to Heaven." - Jesus, October 6, 1979


Go to Protestant Minister Says, "Blessed Virgin Mary May Hold the Key to Christian Unity"...for more