Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BROKENNESS & HOPE

 
image from journey


When you are weary and tired,  and it seems you are at the end of the road, don't lose hope! Call the hotline of God:


 JEREMIAH 3:33
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

When we are broken caused by a tragedy in the family, a lingering illness, a failed marriage, financial difficulties, a lost child/children, call on God, focus on HIM, believe and trust that your brokenness will be repaired. Something better is coming out of it!

I was a member of the big church, engaged on some of its activities on a voluntary basis. I considered myself religious. But alas religiosity will not save you, but a personal relationship with God.

When I had a stroke in 2010, I did not blame GOD, but I used my incapacity, (no social life) to search God through the scriptures and divine revelations of God which He gave to His beloved children (adults and children) who submit to His will. 

True enough, I found Him and have a better understanding of God with the help of the Holy Spirit.
Although at a very late stage of my life, I thank Him, even my past negative experiences which were my stepping stones to get to HIM. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!




Bible Verses on Hope, Brokenness, Destruction

Hope


Revelation 21:4 - And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.


Psalms  34:17-20 17 The righteous cry, and the LORD beareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. 20 He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.


Matthew  11:28-30 28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Isaiah 45:22 - Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

BELIEVE


Mark 16:16 - He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.
John  3:16-17  16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Fear & Unbelief


Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Destruction


Ephesians 2:1 - 3   1 And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: 3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
1 Corinthians 6:9 -11  9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Malachi 4:1 - For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

To be saved, we have to repent before death overtakes us.

Repent





                The Power of the Tongue

Be careful of what we say, especially when we speak out in anger. Our tongue can bring life and death.

In effect you  bring curses if you are mouthing negatives to another person. But you have to answer to God.


PROVERBS 18 21



Please read the heart -rending, life changing story of ALDO McPherson .

Aldo's message to all:

To everybody seeking the presence of Jesus with me: be prepared for when He comes to fetch us, because it will be sooner than you think. Please can you accept Him into your heart, because otherwise you will go to Hell.”
“Please do it soon, while you still have a chance. Jesus paid the perfect price for you and me. He showed me everything in heaven, and He also showed me hell.”
“And believe me, you don’t want to go to hell. Please, won’t you accept Jesus now?
Jesus loves you so much, please just believe it. You are the reason why He sent me back. I didn’t want to come back, but He wants you to be ready. Love, Aldo.”